COUNSEL SERVICES AT KERR & NADEAU
In addition to our Intellectual Property, Technology Law and Business Law practice, we offer ""virtual counsel" services at reduced rates on a variable-hour/month retainer model to SMEs as well as to Global 500 organizations that see the value of our services but do not require full-time in-house legal counsel.
Our "virtual counsel" services are ideal for:
- Any privately-held IT business organization with 12-15 employees/contractors or more, $2M in revenue;
- Businesses that process multiple transactions and are routinely faced with multiple requirements for negotiation, contract drafting and/or review;
- Businesses affects by employment-related issues and regulatory compliance;
- Businesses that have intellectual property;
- Companies that are pursuing contracting opportunities with federal government and other public sector clients.
Our "virtual counsel" model is a cost-effective, risk mitigation/ executive support strategy. Call us today at 613-238-2002 ext. 229 for more details.
Kerr & Nadeau is an IP-centric business law boutique with expertise in IP, IT, Corporate-Commercial and Government Contracting.